- The following list of services and fees is for guidance only.
- Each child is different and may need a specific package of assessments or recommendations.
- Please contace me to discuss your situation.
Educational psychology assessments
Parental and teacher consultation, IQ testing, academic attainments, behaviour screening (ADHD/ADD/Autism), specific and general learning difficulties (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia). Assessments range from Standard, Standard Plus to Complex Cases. £500 - £750+
Full parental neurodevelopmental history, completion of parent and teacher diagnostic questionnaires, school-based observation and computer-based Qbcheck. £600
A 45-minute discussion followed by a summary report of issues discussed. £100
School transition support (telephone or Skype)
Parents questionnaire followed by a discussion and recommendation for support for young people in their transition from class to class (eg Key stage 1 to 2 or 3) and when a child moves to a new school. A face-to-face meeting will incur an additional travel cost. £125
Mileage is charged at 45p per mile and travel time is £30 per hour.
- A 25% deposit will be taken upon booking.
- Two working days’ notice must be given for cancellations. Failure to do so will result in the deposit becoming non-refundable.
- The final payment is due on the day of the Assessment.